Safety Saves Operator Training Programs
||Sievert Crane & Hoist operator training program is provided through the Safety Saves Operator Training Program. As the most all-inclusive training programs of its kind, Safety Saves focuses on operating maintenance procedures that meet both industry and government regulations. Included in the program is an assortment of materials including; in plant pre-operation exam, safety booklet, safety course instruction booklet, safety posers, safety video, safety exam, program brochure, chain & wire rope gage, hard hat stickers, pre-operation checklist pads, video viewing affidavit, operator certificate and as well as an operator license.|
The course is approximately 70 minutes and follows the following outline:
- Course Introduction
- Video Viewing
- Question and answer period along with discussions on local laws, codes and/or company policies regarding safe crane and hoist operation not covered by the video.
- Written Exam
- Review and Discuss Exam Answers
- Fill out Video Viewing Forms
- Hand Out Leave-Behind Items:
- Safety Booklet
- Pre-Operation Checklist Pads
- Chain and Wire-Rope Gages
- Hard Hat Stickers
- Distribute "Class Participation Certificates"
- Distribute "Operator License"
- Hang "Safety Posters"
- Administer "In Plant Pre-Operation Exam
Safety Saves Operator Training Program is exclusively part of Yale-Lift-Tech International and its nationwide network of dealers.